Every time you look at magazines or watch Hollywood movies, you will be barraged with images of celebrities with their gorgeous bodies. You can even hear of how a celebrity who has been branded "fat" would suddenly slim down to one loved figure. When asked how they made it, their answers would usually become another weight loss craze. However, most of us might not be able to afford their personal chefs and their trainers. Well, for those who can, here are the top and popular celebrity diets for weight loss:
1. Weight Watchers will be synonymous to Jenny McCarthy and Duchess Sarah Ferguson, who both owe their figures to this diet
2. Atkins Diet was made famous by Renee Zellwegger, Kate Hudson, Calista Flockhart, and Rihanna.
3. 5 Factor Plan was created by celebrity trainer Harvey Pasternak, which was meant to help schedule-crunched celebrities eat properly even when on the go. Jessica Simpson, Kanye West, and Katherine Heigl benefited from this plan.
4. Eat Right 4 Your Type is a plan that is designed around a person's blood type and is created by Dr. Peter D'Adamo. Jenny Lo, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Elizabeth Hurley took the doctor's advice.
5. Jenny Craig involves a counselor who gives advices plus meals being delivered to homes. Queen Latifah, Valerie Bertinelli, Kristie Alley, and Joy Behar lost weight through this plan.
6. Master Cleanse, also known as Maple Syrup or Lemonade diet, sticks with celebrity names Beyonce and Denzel. The diet's approach is more on detoxification and weight loss.
7. Vegetarian diet is the way to go for Pamela Anderson, Thom Yorke, Andre 3000, Cassey Affleck, Heather Mills, and Natalie Portman.
8. 3 Hour Plan is advised by trainer Jorge Cruise for stars like Jessica Biel and Heidi Klum. The plan is to eat every three hours throughout the day.
9. Hollywood Cookie Plan made its way to Mandy Moore, Kelly Clarkson, and Jennifer Hudson's lives. The cookie replaces breakfast, lunch, and mid-day snacks.
10. Acai Berry is promoted by TV Host Star Oprah and is known for its detoxification, anti-aging, and weight loss effects.